Tuesday, January 3

10 Favorite posts in 2011

So, Tuesday seems like a good day for a Top Ten post... a great way to review my blog in 2011.  If you want to see the blogs that got the most hits, just check out my side bar... some good recipes, some cute cards, some fun photos. I want to share 10 of my favorites... the ones that I would like to see get a few more hits! :)

Top Ten {Tuesday}

1. My FIRST #fiveminutefriday ... Photo Prompt


2. A Top Ten on Scripture... seriously, reading/reviewing God's Word is always beneficial!

Colossians 3:12-14  Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;  Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.  And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

3. Loved making and giving these cards ... what's more fun than babies, you always need thank yous!


4.Traditions... I love traditions and this one is coming up again soon! Here's last year's Ice Festival


5. another Five Minute Friday... this one on  Waiting!


6. getting crafty... for Spring!


7. What fills you? (another five minute Friday) :)




8. I actually did a semi-tutorial on a set of cards I made... Do you need some birthday cards?


9. When God uses your kids to teach you something! (and it involved chocolate) :)


10. and one of my favorite slow cooker recipes... Taco Soup!

Pin It

1 comment:

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...